£24,253 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
We have a new opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to help lead and inspire the Kennels Bar team in delivering a high touch member experience.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced food and a wide-ranging drinks menu, sharing our deeply rooted passion for quality service, and helping to make a difference to our members’ day, every day.
With its seamless service and ebullient atmosphere, visiting The Kennels feels special and relaxed with views across the stunning parkland giving a quintessentially English vibe
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach. You will be an integral part of our team.
What you’ll have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Previous experience of working in a bar environment
- Experience at a supervisor level
- Can do attitude
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional Bar experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme