We are looking for a new Motorsport Content Planner to join Goodwood – the Home of Exceptional Experiences. This is an opportunity that is central to shaping the future of Goodwood’s three flagship motorsport events.
A unique job where you’ll be fully immersed in motor racing at Goodwood, from researching themes and anniversaries to bringing the events to life with the most amazing cars, bikes, drivers, riders and celebrations.
If you’re keen to get paid to do what you love at one of the most spectacular sporting estates in the world, this could be the opportunity for you.
As we prepare for the future of the Festival of Speed, Revival and Members’ Meeting, could you bring the next big idea to Goodwood and create motor racing history?
Are you the right candidate?
- Do you have a broad general knowledge and fundamental interest in all things motoring and motor racing, past, present and future?
- Are you a confident and effective communicator, comfortable with talking to people from all over the world and from all walks of life?
- Do you have boundless enthusiasm and superb organisational skills with great attention to detail?
- Do you have some experience of project management and implementation?
- Do you have any areas of specialist interest and knowledge relating to the motoring/motorsport industry?
- Dive into research to create relevant and interesting themes and consider innovative ways to bring these to life
- Communicate with the many fascinating competitors, partners, consultants and organising clubs to curate spectacular event content
- Work closely with other departments at Goodwood (in particular the commercial, communications and operations teams) to maximise the event experience for visitors and the millions watching at home
- Maintain and develop a database of content sources – the Holy Grail of who’s who and what they drive!
- Work enthusiastically behind the scenes to ensure all documents, information and regulations issued to competitors are of Goodwood standard – strive for perfection!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with like-minded, enthusiastic people who love what they do!
- Event tickets and gym membership
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A company pension with employer contributions
We know this all might sound a bit too good to be true – but someone has to be our next Motorsport Content Planner…why not make it you?