Competitive - plus benefits
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
We are seeking someone who is passionate about delivering the best possible service to our customers across Telephone, Live Chat and Emails. You will be the first point of contact with our customers and first impressions count!
Typical day in the life of a Customer Support Advisor:
- Being the first point of contact for all inbound customer contact
- Answering and resolving Incoming telephone calls (voicemail / call log)
- Managing company mailboxes (responding to email)
- Answering and responding to all customer contact via Live Chat
- Processing incoming post to resolution
- Composing letters to customers
- Updating records on the company database
- Scanning and filing of paperwork
- Processing data from excel spreadsheets
Benefits of working here:
- Supportive & friendly team to help you develop in the role
- Target is an Employee Ownership trust
- Annual bonus
- Contribution towards nursery fees
- Growing business with opportunity for career progression
- Two Company paid volunteer days per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Company paid social events throughout the year
- Birthday, work anniversary and Christmas gift vouchers
What are we looking for?
A bit about Target Professional Services
- Full training will be provided for the role, but we are looking for previous experience in a customer service position
- Exceptional customer service skills and resolution focused
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Great team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, leaders and peers
- IT Literate and confident
- Problem solver, someone who thinks outside the box
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to reach targets and work towards key performance indicators
Our company values
, Passion, Integrity
underpin everything we do.
Target Professional Services are market leading global tracing and data verification specialists. We have provided innovative services to the pension and saving sector for over 30 years.
We became an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) in 2022. An EOT allows employees at every level of the business to benefit from being an 'owner' of the business.
Our Vision - "Everyone connected to their pensions and savings. Securely, confidently, globally"
Our Mission - "By applying a unique blend of technology and customer focus, we provide agile solutions that deliver accurate data to the pensions and savings sector globally"
We are a growing business with a supportive, friendly culture and good opportunities for career progression and personal development.