£25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
We are looking for a Retail Stock Supervisor based at the Goodwood Motor Circuit. A truly exciting and unique working environment awaits you, as does the opportunity to be part of a growing retail venture both during the year and at all our major events.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the warehouse and all stock. You will work closely with the Operations Manager and the E-Commerce Manager on the re-ordering of stock ensuring the correct levels of the most popular products are consistently maintained
You will be part of a hardworking and vibrant team who are passionate about retail and growing the business at Goodwood. You will have responsibility for the on-event stock assistants who will support you during these busy periods.
What you'll have:
- Responsible for all stock control in the Warehouse and ensure our systems and updated
- Prepare stock rooms on event and manage the flow of stock during this key period
- Control stock replenishment orders, stock intakes and deliveries
- To carry out and manage monthly stock counts and annual stock-takes and audits.
- Review existing product performance and quality
- Methodical and organised, an analytical thinker
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- A sense of fun
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Weekend work will be required during Events
We are lucky to be situated in a beautiful, rural location; therefore your own reliable transport is essential.
Click 'apply' now!