Are you looking for your next brand management role and want to help ensure that our PC brand offering remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Within this newly created role, the PC Brand Manager will be a key player in ensuring our PC brand management strategies are relevant, exciting and competitive.
As the successful candidate, you will act as a brand ambassador, being responsible for full range development and management. You should have in-depth knowledge of PC components and PC, workstation and server markets. You will analyse market trends and sales, putting strategies in place to ensure Novatech have a competitive advantage in providing the right PC models to drive sales.
You will have good copy writing skills and be able to detail specifications and ensure descriptions are right for the target audience.
Your passion for developing brand enriching events, literature and content to drive web traffic and sales will make you a strong candidate for this role where you can really make your mark.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Manage the full range development strategies
- Analyse and develop PC, laptop workstation and server ranges to ensure a competitive offering for each defined target customer group
- Work with component manufacturers & vendors to secure Marketing Funds towards special edition PCs such as “PC of the Month” and promotional PC’s to coincide with AAA game launches
- Analyse Sales Data, Configuration Data & Web Traffic to each range to determine range popularity with our customers.
- Write effective copy and descriptions, explaining features and benefits, including detailed specifications for each range of system, tailored to target the audience of each model.
- Manage HTML PC product web content, liaising and communicating effectively with the creative and web team where more comprehensive changes are needed.
- Analyse competitors to check range and configuration option competitiveness and adjust prices where appropriate on a daily/weekly basis, producing a regular report to summarise this to management.
- Monitor key component stock levels and obsolescence to understand when a change of spec to ensure good availability is necessary.
- Proactively stay up to date with regards to new hardware, components, operating systems and new products.
What we need from you:
- In-depth knowledge of PC components and PC/workstation/server markets
- Excellent product range control
- An ability to identify the key important features for each different sector and develop ranges to suit, associating the correct component configurations for each model
- Strong analytic skills to be able to analyse Sales Data, configuration data & web traffic
- Strong reporting skills to form reports and suggestions on data analysed
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Experience of HTML
- An ability to work under pressure
- Good project management skills
If the above sounds like your next perfect role, then we want to hear from you.
Please be aware that due to the nature of some of our work, you may need to undertake a DBS and/or security check.
We are based in Portchester (outskirts of Portsmouth), with good transport links, free staff parking and a lockable bike shed for if you drive or ride. We may be able to offer flexible working (after training), with the chance to work from home.
Working with us means you get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health plan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discounts
- Social events
- Working from home (after training period)
- A great breakout room
- Kitchen and shower facilities
- and more!