Event Volunteers - Members Meeting
Volunteering at our Goodwood Motorsport events is a fun way to get involved and you will also have a chance to see lots of the action too!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and dynamic volunteers to work on our available Grandstand positions at our 80th Members’ Meeting on 15th - 16th April 2023
Why be a Motorsport Volunteer?
- Any time outside of the shift is yours to catch all of the action, explore the event and soak up the atmosphere
- Parking is available and, for those who live over 30 miles away, a camping pitch will be offered on site
- You will be provided with a lunch bag and water whilst on your volunteer shift
What does being a Motorsport Volunteer involve?
- You will be required to undertake one 6 hour unpaid shift, in the morning between 0700-1300 or in the afternoon between 1300 -1900 PM, over each event day
- Roles available include a variety of Grandstand Stewards
- Volunteers will be required to have a fully-refundable deposit taken, equal to the value of an adult weekend ticket (£154), to prevent people gaining entry with their wristband and not arriving for their shifts! Providing that all shifts have been completed, the deposit will be returned at Staff HQ at the end of the last volunteering shift
How can I get involved?
Please register your interest by either sending your CV/letter to our team will then contact you to chat through next steps.