A rapidly growing startup within the Food & Beverage sector are looking for their first National Retail Account Manager.
Following an exciting period of growth, including the company launch, the business is gaining significant traction within their retail branch. As a result, there is now a pressing need for an experienced Retail Account Manager to work closely with the co-founder's on expanding and growing both new and exisiting retail accounts.
This business has already secured substantial accounts with some of the leading names in the UK retail sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an early-stage business on the crest of a huge growth phase.
What you'll be doing -
- Take full ownership of relationships with buyers across existing (and exciting future) retail customers to maximise opportunities and help fix things quickly if they go wrong
- Have P&L accountability for each customer and, with the support of the finance function, help develop the toolkit to effectively do so, which will be the shared as the function grows
- Be supported and encouraged to find new and different ways to bring products to life in stores, and introduce new consumers to the brand
- Be directly involved in the company's strategy around new product development,capitalising on what customers need
- Work with marketing, operations and finance to create Joint Business plans with retailers which are well supported, practical and commercially sound
- Heavily involved in winning new business and bringing on new retail customers
- Responsible for tracking performance of key accounts and developing/presenting sales forecasts to key stake holders across the business
They are looking for -
- 2-3 years in FMCG/Food (preferably in a high-growth startup)
- Prior experience dealing with and presenting to major retailers
- A natural communicator with a proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Demonstrated commercial accumen and the gravitas to push an early-stage company into it's next exciting phase
- Coachability, positive attitude, proactivity and a tenacious character: things in this business can change very quickly, so being comfortable reacting quickly to unexpected opportunities and challenges is svital
If this sounds like the role and business for you, then please apply online or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for more information.