Bunn Leisure have 4 award winning Holiday Parks in Selsey, West Sussex and welcome in excess of 100,000 holiday makers every year. We are looking to recruit Security Officers to ensure a safe and happy environment for all who holiday with us.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Head of Security
MAIN OBJECTIVE: To offer friendly and efficient service to the customer by implementing Company policies and procedures correctly, in order to achieve a safe, secure and happy environment.
OUR MISSION: To continue to grow this successful business, where people love to holiday and people love to work.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must hold an in date SIA Door Supervisors Licence.(Or will supply course for Suitable Candidate)
- Must hold a Full Driving Licence Valid to drive in the UK.
- First Aid at work including Oxygen and Defibrillator qualified (Will supply Course for Suitable Candidate).
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Fully capable to work under pressure.
- Good communication and IT skills.
- Exceptional time keeping and a flexible approach to shift patterns in a 24/7/365 working environment.
- To set high standards of dress and bearing at all times whilst on duty or on company property.
- Work well within a team environment and demonstrate good Leadership and Management skills.
- To acknowledge customers' presence and to ensure that they receive the best possible service at all times by advising and assisting as required.
- To have a comprehensive knowledge of White Horse Caravan Company real estate in order to offer help and assistance quickly and efficiently.
- To carry out all procedures correctly and efficiently in accordance with standard operational procedures and Company policy.
- To approach all tasks with enthusiasm maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- To adhere to all rules and regulations regarding the transport of money.
- To be extra vigilant in relation to all customers on Park at all times and to report to the Security Management any suspicious behaviour or known troublemakers.
- To undertake all procedures required at each venue maintaining a positive presence and ensuring customer safety and comfort in those areas at all times.
- To be aware of the Health & Safety Regulations and procedures in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act and the Company Policy.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by both the Head of Security and the Security Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time