We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
Housekeeping Supervisor - The Goodwood Hotel
The Goodwood Estate
£18,720 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
Full Time (40 Hours Per Week to Include Evenings and Weekends)
« back to main job view
Do you have an obsession for perfection?
The Hotel Housekeeping team share the same approach!
We are looking for a 'hands on' Housekeeping Supervisor who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In this key role you'll supervise the daily cleaning of all areas of The Hotel ensuring they are superbly clean and beautifully presented at all times, including guest rooms and public areas. You'll also have responsibility for creating staffing rotas and making housekeeping checks where necessary.
Great people skills are essential as is a strong team ethic and the ability to inspire and train the team.
This is a permanenet, full-time position, worked on a rota basis five days out of seven, including weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll get:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
What you'll have:
- Great people skills are essential as is a strong team ethic
- Enthusiasm to get 'stuck in' and meticulous attention to detail is essential
- Friendly and helpful with a 'can do' attitude
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience of working in a Housekeeping role
Due to our rural location, you'll need your own reliable transport.
Click on 'apply' now!